Profile/ Yuichiro Kato
- born in Tokyo in 1974
- had an experience with taking black-and-white photos, developing and printing for helping own father in elementary school days.
- after studying chemistry and physics in university and graduate school, became an engineer of software and electronics.
- got interested in the scenery in large cities and nature.
- 2011, started to take photographs with DSLR camera.
- 2014, participated to portfolio review in Arles, France
- 2013, Institute of Contemporary Photography completion exhibition in Tokyo, Japan
- 2014, Onaeba vol.14 in Yokohama, Japan
- 2014, Institute of Contemporary Photography completion exhibition in Tokyo, Japan
- 2014, PHaT PHOTO photography school class exhibition in Tokyo, Japan
- 2014, SAMURAI FOTO exhibition in Yamagata, Japan